Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws. We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller under registration number A8327185.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully as it contains important information to help you understand how and why we process any personal information that you give to us.
What Information We Collect
We process personal information which you give us:
- As a customer to provide you with funeral and memorial services
- Whilst servicing your request through our website, in writing or over the phone or in meetings
- If you request information or assistance from us
What personal information we process
- Personal details such as your name, phone number, email address, home address, birth certificate information and financial information which may include your bank account details and credit or debit card details.
- In the case of corporate clients, the employee’s contact name, their phone number and email address and the financial information as detailed above.
Special Categories of Personal Data
Special categories of personal data include information about an individual’s health and other categories of personal information which are closely protected.
We do not generally process such information unless you have voluntarily provided this to us. For example, where you have advised us of a health issue, which could mean that you may be classed as a “vulnerable”. We will process sensitive information where you have voluntarily provided this information to us and have agreed that we can use this information to deliver services to you. Where possible we shall seek to minimise the collection and use of such special categories of personal data.
How we use your Information
We use your information to:
- provide you with funeral services, funeral plans, memorial masonry, legal services and bereavement counselling and/or training and educational sessions.
- provide and service your requests
- Comply with legal obligations where we are required to verify your identity and legally disclose your personal information to regulatory authorities or government bodies, cemeteries and crematoria, ministers or medical staff.
We will process your information where we have a legitimate interest to do so, where we have your consent, where we are permitted by law or to comply with applicable law and regulation.