Precautions We Are Taking
We are taking precautions to create a safe environment for you to honour those you have lost. In accordance with Government and WHO guidelines, the following best practices have been instituted:
- Hand soap and sanitiser will be available for all visitors to the funeral home to use.
- Our staff will practice extreme care in disinfecting all public areas and maintaining proper sanitation of our chapels, equipment and facilities.
- All staff will be screened before the start of their shift for elevated temperature.
- Optional avenues for arranging services will be available, including via telephone or video conferencing.
- Funerals, visitation and other gatherings held in our Chapels will have the number of attendees limited in accordance to current Government guidelines.
- Recommended social distancing practices will be encouraged for all visitors to our premises.
- Live-streaming of funeral services will be available to families at the crematoriums where available. There maybe an additional for this service
We are available 24/7 to answer any questions and concerns you may have and will continue to monitor Government, NHS and WHO. Guidance is also considered from the National Association of Funeral Directors Association.